By N. Rama Krishna,Lawrence J. Berliner
Key positive factors:
- Segmental isotope labeling of proteins,
- Hydrogen bond scalar couplings,
- Structure refinement in keeping with residual dipolar couplings,
- Written via the world's preferable specialists who've supplied vast management in advancing the protein NMR box.
Read Online or Download Protein NMR for the Millennium (Biological Magnetic Resonance) PDF
Best molecular physics books
This thesis covers the few-cycle laser-driven acceleration of electrons in a laser-generated plasma. This method, often called laser wakefield acceleration (LWFA), is determined by strongly pushed plasma waves for the iteration of increasing gradients in the vicinity of a number of a hundred GV/m, a cost 4 orders of value greater than that possible by way of traditional accelerators.
Advances in Quantum Chemistry offers surveys of present advancements during this quickly constructing box. With invited reports written via prime overseas researchers, every one proposing new effects, it presents a unmarried motor vehicle for following growth during this interdisciplinary quarter. Publishes articles, invited studies and lawsuits of significant overseas meetings and workshopsWritten by way of top overseas researchers in quantum and theoretical chemistryHighlights vital interdisciplinary advancements
Quantity fifty four of the Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics sequence comprises ten contributions, masking a range of topic components in atomic, molecular and optical physics. the item through Regal and Jin stories the homes of a Fermi degenerate fuel of chilly potassium atoms within the crossover regime among the Bose-Einstein condensation of molecules and the condensation of fermionic atom pairs.
This 3rd quantity completes the 1st a part of the undertaking " Macromolecular Physics. " the 1st quantity handled the outline of macromolecular crystals; the second one quantity handled crystal development; and the 3rd quantity summarizes our wisdom of the melting of linear, versatile macromolecules. The dialogue within the 3 volumes is going from quite well-established themes, akin to the constitution, morphology, and defects in crystals, to subject matters nonetheless in flux, similar to crystal nucleation, designated development mechanisms, and annealing techniques, to reach at this time issues of equilibrium, nonequilibrium, and copolymer melting.
- Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Theory of the Interaction of Swift Ions with Matter, Part 2: 46
- Polarization Bremsstrahlung on Atoms, Plasmas, Nanostructures and Solids: 72 (Springer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics)
- Ultrafast Dynamics of Phospholipid-Water Interfaces: Studied by Nonlinear Time-Resolved Vibrational Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- Nonlinear Waves: Classical and Quantum Aspects: 153 (Nato Science Series II:)
- Bell's Theorem and Quantum Realism: Reassessment in Light of the Schrödinger Paradox (SpringerBriefs in Physics)
Additional resources for Protein NMR for the Millennium (Biological Magnetic Resonance)
Protein NMR for the Millennium (Biological Magnetic Resonance) by N. Rama Krishna,Lawrence J. Berliner