By Sergei V. Nesterov
Read Online or Download High-Precision Methods in Eigenvalue Problems and Their Applications (Differential and Integral Equations and Their Applications) PDF
Best differential equations books
Nach seinem bekannten Werk über gewöhnliche Differentialgleichungen widmet sich der berühmte Mathematiker Vladimir Arnold in seinem neuen Lehrbuch nun den partiellen Differentialgleichungen. Wie alle Bücher Arnolds ist auch dieses voller geometrischer Erkenntnisse. Jeder Grundsatz wird mit einer Abbildung illustriert.
The belief of modeling the behaviour of phenomena at a number of scales has develop into a useful gizmo in either natural and utilized arithmetic. Fractal-based concepts lie on the center of this zone, as fractals are inherently multiscale items; they quite often describe nonlinear phenomena higher than conventional mathematical types.
Nonautonomous dynamical structures offer a mathematical framework for temporally altering phenomena, the place the legislation of evolution varies in time as a result of seasonal, modulation, controlling or perhaps random results. Our target is to supply an method of the corresponding geometric idea of nonautonomous discrete dynamical platforms in infinite-dimensional areas via advantage of 2-parameter semigroups (processes).
Now in its moment variation, this monograph explores the Monge-Ampère equation and the most recent advances in its examine and applications. It presents an primarily self-contained systematic exposition of the idea of vulnerable recommendations, together with regularity effects by means of L. A. Caffarelli. The geometric facets of this idea are under pressure utilizing options from harmonic research, resembling masking lemmas and set decompositions.
- Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations: 4
- Seminar on Stochastic Analysis, Random Fields and Applications VII: Centro Stefano Franscini, Ascona, May 2011 (Progress in Probability)
- Hilbert Space: Compact Operators and the Trace Theorem (London Mathematical Society Student Texts)
- Integral and Discrete Inequalities and Their Applications: Volume II: Nonlinear Inequalities: 2
- Discrete and Continuous Nonlinear Schrödinger Systems (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Random Fragmentation and Coagulation Processes (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
Additional resources for High-Precision Methods in Eigenvalue Problems and Their Applications (Differential and Integral Equations and Their Applications)
High-Precision Methods in Eigenvalue Problems and Their Applications (Differential and Integral Equations and Their Applications) by Sergei V. Nesterov