By Yves Fouquet,Denis Lacroix
Read Online or Download Deep Marine Mineral Resources PDF
Best hydrology books
Teile der Kontinente enthalten trotz mehrfacher Umgestaltung durch die Plattentektonik noch Informationen über das initiale Stadium der Abkühlung des Planeten Erde. Im Gegensatz dazu ist in den Ozeanplatten die Geodynamik der Erde aufgezeichnet, wie sie sich in dem geologisch kurzen Zeitraum von a hundred and fifty MA zwischen ihrem Entstehen an den mittelozeanischen Rücken bis zur Verschluckung in Subduktionszonen abspielt.
The dangers of shortages for a few an important metals and uncertainty in regards to the land-based reserves of numerous others justify the quest to diversify our assets of provide and examine their power. Mineral assets within the deep sea are attracting expanding curiosity with the innovative discovery of assorted kinds of ores.
This pioneering examine of India’s water assets brings jointly an exceptional wealth of knowledge at the topic, and offers checks and projections which are both precious for the training engineer and the scholar. completely revised for this version, the textual content now includes extra fabric and gigantic adjustments for higher presentation.
The booklet examines a brand new drawback in water caliber coverage, specifically aquatic micropollutants. Micropollutants are chemical compounds detected in small concentrations in waterbodies at the present time, originating from prescription drugs, cosmetics, or detergents, between others. because the law of micropollutants is a reasonably new factor, it's been principally overlooked in social sciences.
- Weighting Methods and their Effects on Multi-Criteria Decision Making Model Outcomes in Water Resources Management (SpringerBriefs in Water Science and Technology)
- Global Change and Regional Impacts: Water Availability and Vulnerability of Ecosystems and Society in the Semiarid Northeast of Brazil
- Theoretical and Numerical Unsaturated Soil Mechanics: 113 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Floods (Hazards & Disasters)
- Evapotranspiration Over Heterogeneous Vegetated Surfaces: Models and Applications (Springer Theses)
- Geothermics: Heat Flow in the Lithosphere (SpringerBriefs in Earth Sciences)
Extra info for Deep Marine Mineral Resources
Deep Marine Mineral Resources by Yves Fouquet,Denis Lacroix