By Michele Levy
If you ask 10 humans on your association, what number diversified solutions might you get??* Can all people on your association clarify how every little thing (programs and prone) healthy together??* Do you're feeling like you’re the simplest stored mystery in town?
* have you ever been debating a reputation switch for years?
* in the event you placed your entire collateral on a desk, would it not appear like it got here from a similar place? Is it in keeping with the feel and appear of your net site??* Do you've model instructions which are constantly utilized by each person growing communications?
If your solutions go away you lower than convinced that your stakeholders thoroughly comprehend who you're and what you stand for, Building Your model: a pragmatic consultant for Non-Profit agencies can aid. This functional, basic advisor is particularly designed to assist senior leaders and advertising employees construct and hold a powerful, actual model. . .to have the ""right"" acceptance with the folks who topic such a lot for your luck. beginning on the very starting (Why does a powerful model matter?), Michele Levy attracts on her event with rankings of nonprofit (and for revenue) corporations to aid nonprofit leaders know how to variety via all of the details at their disposal and arrive on the strongest expression in their personal brand.
Read or Download Building Your Brand: A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Organizations PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Ruled through a number of, competing, and infrequently overlapping theories, the act of budgeting is under no circumstances a staid, dispiriting activity. Kahn, Hildreth, and their staff of students and practitioners exhibit that budgeting is an institutional method, an incremental decision-making software, and whilst accurately utilized turns into a tribute to managerial and administrative potency.
With a foreword by means of Elizabeth Martinez, Roots of Justice recaptures the various approximately forgotten histories of groups of colour. those are the tales of people that fought again opposed to exploitation and injustice--and gained. From the Zoot Suiters who refused to place up with abuse by the hands of the army, to the ladies who geared up the welfare rights flow of the Nineteen Seventies, Roots of Justice exhibits how, via organizing, traditional humans have made amazing contributions to alter society.
In view of the impending age of austerity for the general public quarter, management is probably going to proceed to develop into a key subject matter. This edited quantity brings jointly a number of fabric from the general public quarter to research the difficulty the world over. Teelken, Dent & Ferlie lead a staff of participants in studying 3 key features of this more and more very important theme:the which means of public zone management, and the way this adjustments in numerous contextsthe implications for management variety given the becoming function of the non-public sectorthe reaction to the management factor from pros stepping into senior administration roles.
This identify, first released in 1993, addresses questions: can review examine functionality as a surrogate marketplace in non-profit enterprises to degree, worth, and examine the products and prone they supply? And moment, can the findings from an review procedure be included as a carrier accomplishment aspect into the accounting details released via non-profit agencies?
- Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Meta-Regulation Approach of Law for Raising CSR in a Weak Economy (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Raising Funds Across Australia: Get More Donations Than You Ever Thought Possible! (Raising Funds Across The World Book 3)
- CarverGuide 12: The CEO Role Under Policy Governance (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- Capital Markets, CDFIs, and Organizational Credit Risk
- Policy vs. Paper Clips: How using the Corporate Model makes a nonprofit board more efficient & effective
- Strategic Communications for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working with the Media (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series)
Additional info for Building Your Brand: A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Organizations
Building Your Brand: A Practical Guide for Nonprofit Organizations by Michele Levy