By H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti
The Advances in Chemical Physics series—the innovative of study in chemical physics
The Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers the chemical physics and actual chemistry fields with a discussion board for severe, authoritative reviews of advances in each region of the self-discipline. choked with state of the art learn said in a cohesive demeanour no longer came upon in other places within the literature, every one quantity of the Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers contributions from across the world well known chemists and serves because the ideal complement to any complex graduate classification dedicated to the learn of chemical physics.
This quantity explores:
- Electron Spin Resonance stories of Supercooled Water
- Water-like Anomalies of Core-Softened Fluids: Dependence at the Trajectories in (P, ϱ, T) Space
- Water Proton setting: a brand new Water Anomaly at Atomic Scale?
- Polymorphism and Anomalous Melting in Isotropic Fluids
- Computer Simulations of Liquid Silica: Water-Like Thermodynamic and Dynamic Anomalies, and the proof for Polyamorphism
Read or Download Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
All genuine strong surfaces are heterogeneous to a better or lesser volume and this ebook presents a wide but certain survey of the current nation of fuel adsorption. insurance is finished and extends from simple rules to desktop simulation of adsorption. Underlying options are clarified and the strengths and weaknesses of a number of the equipment defined are mentioned.
Designed as a benchtop software, the sequence contains specific and trustworthy experimental approaches for the guidance of universal yet imp ortant beginning compounds, equipped based on the periodic desk. houses of the compounds and extra references also are supplied. often, no strict borderline has been drawn among inorganic and organometallic compounds.
The publication is a multi-author survey (in 15 chapters) of the present country of information and up to date advancements in our realizing of oxide surfaces. the writer checklist comprises many of the stated international specialists during this box. the fabric coated contains primary idea and experimental reports of the geometrical, vibrational and digital constitution of such surfaces, yet with a unique emphasis at the chemical homes and linked reactivity.
Perfect as a graduate textbook, this name is geared toward supporting layout powerful biomaterials, taking under consideration the advanced interactions that ensue on the interface while a man-made fabric is inserted right into a residing system. floor reactivity, biochemistry, substrates, cleansing, instruction, and coatings are provided, with quite a few case reports and purposes all through.
- An Introduction to Chemical Kinetics
- Introduction to Plasma Dynamics
- Introduction to Cake Filtration: Analyses, Experiments and Applications
- Environmental Engineering Studies: Polish Research on the Way to the EU
- The Physics of Warm Nuclei: with Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics)
Extra resources for Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism by H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti