By W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett
- Adsorption isotherm equations for numerous varieties of heterogeneous stable surfaces
- Methods of making a choice on the character of floor heterogeneity and porosity from experimental data
- Studies of part habit of gases absorbed on heterogeneous stable surfaces
- Computer simulation of adsorption on heterogeneous good surfaces
Read Online or Download Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
All genuine good surfaces are heterogeneous to a better or lesser quantity and this ebook presents a wide but targeted survey of the current country of gasoline adsorption. insurance is complete and extends from uncomplicated rules to computing device simulation of adsorption. Underlying options are clarified and the strengths and weaknesses of a few of the tools defined are mentioned.
Designed as a benchtop software, the sequence contains certain and trustworthy experimental methods for the coaching of universal yet imp ortant beginning compounds, equipped in keeping with the periodic desk. houses of the compounds and extra references also are supplied. often, no strict borderline has been drawn among inorganic and organometallic compounds.
The publication is a multi-author survey (in 15 chapters) of the present country of data and up to date advancements in our realizing of oxide surfaces. the writer checklist comprises many of the said international specialists during this box. the cloth lined comprises basic conception and experimental experiences of the geometrical, vibrational and digital constitution of such surfaces, yet with a different emphasis at the chemical homes and linked reactivity.
Perfect as a graduate textbook, this identify is geared toward assisting layout powerful biomaterials, taking into consideration the advanced interactions that happen on the interface whilst an artificial fabric is inserted right into a dwelling system. floor reactivity, biochemistry, substrates, cleansing, guidance, and coatings are awarded, with a number of case reports and purposes all through.
- Computational Chemistry Using the PC
- Many-electron Electrochemical Processes: Reactions in Molten Salts, Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids and Ionic Solutions (Monographs in Electrochemistry)
- A Chemist's Guide to Valence Bond Theory
- Molecular Symmetry and Spectroscopy
- Liquid Surfaces and Interfaces
- Theory and Applications of the Empirical Valence Bond Approach: From Physical Chemistry to Chemical Biology
Additional resources for Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces
Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces by W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett