By Eberhard Wolff
Using non-stop supply, you could carry software program into creation extra swiftly, with higher reliability. A useful consultant to non-stop supply is a a hundred% useful consultant to construction non-stop supply pipelines that automate rollouts, increase reproducibility, and dramatically lessen risk.
Eberhard Wolff introduces a confirmed non-stop supply know-how stack, together with Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Jenkins, Graphite, the ELK stack, JBehave, and Gatling. He publications you thru employing those applied sciences all through construct, non-stop integration, load checking out, popularity checking out, and tracking. Wolff’s start-to-finish instance initiatives supply the root to your personal experimentation, pilot courses, and full-fledged deployments.
A useful consultant to non-stop supply is for everybody who desires to introduce non-stop supply, without or with DevOps. For managers, it introduces middle strategies, requisites, advantages, and technical results. builders, directors, and designers will achieve crucial talents for imposing and dealing with pipelines, and for integrating non-stop supply easily into software program architectures and IT organizations.
- Understand the issues that non-stop supply solves, and the way it solves them
- Establish an infrastructure for max software program automation
- Leverage virtualization and Platform as a provider (PAAS) cloud solutions
- Implement construct automation and non-stop integration with Gradle, Maven, and Jenkins
- Perform static code reports with SonarQube and repositories to shop construct artifacts
- Establish computerized GUI and textual popularity trying out with behavior-driven design
- Ensure applicable functionality through means testing
- Check new gains and issues of exploratory testing
- Minimize chance all through computerized creation software program rollouts
- Gather and examine metrics and logs with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), and Graphite
- Manage the advent of constant supply into your enterprise
- Architect software program to facilitate non-stop supply of latest capabilities
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery PDF
Best software development books
In software program Abstractions Daniel Jackson introduces a brand new method of software program layout that pulls on conventional formal equipment yet exploits computerized instruments to discover flaws as early as attainable. This approach--which Jackson calls "lightweight formal tools" or "agile modeling"--takes from formal specification the assumption of an exact and expressive notation in response to a tiny center of easy and strong recommendations yet replaces traditional research in response to theorem proving with a totally computerized research that offers designers fast suggestions.
Software program program improvement: a visible C++, MFC, and STL educational presents an in depth account of the software program improvement technique utilizing visible C++, MFC, and STL. It covers every thing from the layout to the implementation of all software program modules, leading to an indication program prototype that could be used to successfully characterize mathematical equations, practice interactive and intuitive model-building, and behavior keep watch over engineering experiments.
Met volop oefeningen voor je persoonlijke retrospectives gereedschapskist helpt Waardevolle Agile Retrospectives je om vaardiger te worden in het faciliteren van retrospectives en om er meer waarde uit te halen. Dit is het 1e Nederlandstalige Agile boek voor het faciliteren van retrospectives. Met vele oefeningen, het "wat" en "waarom" van retrospectives, de enterprise price en de voordelen die retrospectives brengen en vele tips en adviezen voor het introduceren en verbeteren van retrospectives.
Actual software program engineering reports and audits became necessary to the luck of software program businesses and army and aerospace courses. those studies and audits outline the framework and particular standards for verifying software program improvement efforts. Authored by way of an specialist with 3 a long time of expertise, software program Engineering experiences and Audits bargains authoritative suggestions for engaging in and acting software program first article inspections, and practical and actual configuration software program audits.
- Testing Python: Applying Unit Testing, TDD, BDD and Acceptance Testing
- Versionsverwaltung mit Git - Praxiseinstieg (mitp Professional) (German Edition)
- Software Development for Google Glass
- Improving Software Development Productivity: Effective Leadership and Quantitative Methods in Software Management
- The Complete Book of Data Anonymization: From Planning to Implementation (Infosys Press)
Extra info for A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery
A Practical Guide to Continuous Delivery by Eberhard Wolff